Frequently Asked Questions
How do I play Drip7?
- From your desktop or phone, go to your organization’s Drip7 homepage. This is often [yourorganization’sname].drip7.com. You will log in with your username and password (SSO users will use their company credentials).
- Look for the blue start button towards the top of the screen — if you do not have questions remaining in your account, this button will not appear.
- Answer the questions provided, once you finish, you will be prompted back to the dashboard to view your progress, leaderboard, and prepare for your next drip of questions!
- To find out how many points you made on each question, visit the archive. This is where you will find the questions you got correct and incorrect and the points earned for each.
What browsers work best?
The best browsers to access Drip7 on include Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. There is also the Drip7 demo app on the Google Play Store and Apple Store for access on mobile devices. Check with your organization to see if you have a dedicated Drip7 app available.
How do I report a bug to Drip7?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I suggest Drip7 to my boss?
There are a lot of ways to do this. You can use the contact form to let us know who to contact in your company and we’ll reach out. Or you can let your boss know that you’ve found an interesting, engaging, affordable solution that you’d be interested to use for training — if your company signs on, we may give you a special badge for this.
How do points work?
You earn points with each question you answer.
- Answering a question on the day it is assigned earns you 4 points — whether you get it right or not.
- Answering a question not on the day it’s assigned earns you 1 point — whether you get it right or not.
- Answering a question correctly earns you 2 points.
So a correct answer on the day it’s assigned earns you 6 points, a wrong answer on the day it’s assigned is 4 points. Answering correctly but not on the day assigned earns you 3 points, and a wrong answer in the same situation earns you 1 point. The important thing to remember is: you get more points by answering daily (which is when your questions will most often be assigned).
Soon there will also be BONUS POINTS for things like reporting a phishing attempt, answering each day during the week, and answering all questions correctly during the week. In addition to these bonus points, you will also unlock special badges as part of your reward. We’ll update you on that here, or in our newsletter if you don’t want to keep checking back. (sign up here)
How do I reset my password?
To reset your password, click on the “Forgot Password” link on the platform login page. From there, you will be prompted to enter the email address associated with the account. An email will be sent to you with details on resetting your password.
How do I log into the platform or log in via SSO?
To log into Drip7 using SSO, go to your custom URL [yourcompany.drip7.com/login] and log on using your company username and password. It doesn’t get easier than that!
How can I get more points?
Wait until your next question or talk to your manager about having more training added to your account. (You can go to the badges page to see what other training you might be able to choose from).