Drip7 Inc. Accessibility Statement
Drip7 Inc. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities.
We continue to make changes to improve the user experience for everyone and apply the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
Wherever possible, Drip7 Inc. will aim to adhere to level AA of the WCAG 2.1 guidelines, which states that sites should be:
- Perceivable – Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive.
- Operable – User interface components and navigation must be operable
- Understandable – Information and the operation of the user interface must be understandable.
- Robust – Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by
a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies.
Currently, our user interface is where we focus our accessibility efforts. We are also addressing management tool accessibility with changes to our management portal. Accessibility is a key topic we include in new areas of development. While we strive to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so with third-party vendors. Third-party websites may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are unable to modify at all, or to the extent that would accommodate every user of our website. We are not responsible for content on any third-party website which we do not control and are not able to remedy, nor shall we be liable if any portion of a third-party website is inaccessible to persons with disabilities. However, Drip7 strives to work with vendors that also prioritize accessibility.
In order to ensure accessibility Drip7 also:
- Has internal policies that take accessibility into account.
- Incorporates accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Has an appointed accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provides our staff with continual accessibility training.
- Conforms to formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Drip7 Inc. web application. If you have experienced any accessibility barriers while using Drip7, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com
Please provide specific details about the accessibility issue, including the web address that may have caused challenges. We will work with you to provide the information, item, or transaction you seek through an alternate communication method or one that is accessible for you consistent with applicable law (for example, through telephone support).